Listen to our 2016 winners as they discuss their organization’s award-winning innovation economies initiatives and provide best practices that can help create a better future through science, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship in your community. These free live podcasts will allow you to ask questions that are important to improving your professional and organizational efforts. This month, the free live podcast series will highlight:
- Digital Health Accelerator: University City Science Center (Wednesday, May 10, 3p.m. ET);
- Knowledge Based Economic Development, LLC — a unique partnership of civic, academic and private sector entities working together to support new and growing companies in Manhattan, Kansas (Monday, May 15, 3p.m. ET);
- Georgia Research Alliance – GRA Venture Fund, LLC (Thursday, May 18, 2p.m. ET); and,
- Idaho National Laboratory – Idaho Rural Partnership – a program that equips rural communities to build momentum by working with IRP economic development experts to identify assets and opportunities, prioritize economic and community development strategies, and attract available funding and resources (Thursday, May 25, 2p.m ET).
Register today for any of the podcasts:
- UCSC’s Digital Health Accelerator
- Knowledge Based Economic Development
- Georgia Research Alliance
- Idaho National Laboratory
Share your story!
By submitting a 2017 SSTI Creating a Better Future Award application you can gain national recognition for your efforts to create a better future for your region! All you have to do is complete a brief, five-page application that helps our panel of expert judges determine if your efforts deserve to be recognized as one of the best in the country.
Deadline for applications and payment is May 26, 2017, by 5 p.m. ET.
To help you write an award-winning application and gain national recognition for your organization’s efforts, we have published several resources that are available at: http://www.sstiawards.org/.